The Basic check-up
A comprehensive health check up in two days.
The basic check up program allows you to assess your general health condition, examine your key health indicators and reveal diseases early.
The comprehensive check up includes:
• Consultations with a general physician, OB/GYN or urologist, and dental therapist
• Laboratory tests
• Instrumental investigations
You should check your health if:
• You are over 30 years old
• Your first-degree relatives have oncology, diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular diseases, stroke, heart attack, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, or multiple sclerosis
• You have bad habits, such as drinking, smoking or overeating
• You suffer from chronic diseases or allergies of unknown etiology
• You have sleep disorders or insomnia
• You have chronic fatigue syndrome
• You are planning to have a baby
• You do sport and live actively
Check up program at LANTSET clinic – customer benefits:
• No lines: you will have your personal schedule.
• Quick test results thanks to an in-house laboratory.
• Experienced doctors consult patients.
• All tests are run on advanced diagnostic equipment.
• A personal manager supports each patient.
• Online support after examination and medical consultations in the clinic.
Stay safe and do not forget to check up regularly!
🔲 DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM SCOPE AND PRICELIST:
To enroll in the program, call 8 800 500 02 03, 8 929 833 24 06 or contact us via the feedback form.
Be healthy and feel great!