The RT600 simulator (Restorative Therapies) is a modern complex for the therapy of the lower extremities with functional electrical stimulation (FES) of muscles and biofeedback (BFB). The simulator is equipped with an automated suspension system, so even patients who do not have the ability to hold an upright position and/or walk independently can use it.
◾ Functional electrical stimulation
Patients with impaired movements of the lower extremities can actively use their muscles during therapy. The device simulates walking movements, while the FES system provides the formation of new neural connections in the brain, which contributes to the restoration of walking skills. The effect of the device relieves muscle spasms, pain, increases the volume of movements and improves blood circulation, which prevents the formation of blood clots.
The FES functions:
• Slows down muscle atrophy
• Enhances blood circulation and metabolism
• Improves excitability and contractile properties of muscles
• Forms a motor stereotype close to the norm
• Reduces the intensity of pain in the joints, periarticular structures, in the area of painful skin zones during movement.
The BFB system helps to create an individual training program for each patient, taking into account his/her illness and physical abilities, as well as to monitor the effectiveness of therapy.
• Reliable and convenient patient fixation system
• Automated lift weighing the user, with a choice of unloading mode
• Convenient fixation of the feet and setting the step length
• The simulator is suitable for adults and children.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
• Traumatological rehabilitation: traumatic brain injury, spinal injury, condition after prolonged immobilization due to extensive injuries, surgical interventions and fractures.
• Orthopedic rehabilitation: the condition after correction of deformities of the lower extremities, endoprosthetics of the joints of the lower extremities.
• Rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system: arthritis, arthrosis, after plastic surgery of ligaments and tendons, after meniscus surgery.
• Neurological rehabilitation: diseases of the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular nodes and muscles.
• Rehabilitation after atherosclerotic vascular obliteration of the lower extremities.
• Prevention of muscular atrophy, hypotonia, hypokinesia.
The device relieves the load from the patient up to 100%, thus the imitation of walking is possible even with the complete absence of movement in the lower extremities. There are modes of passive walking and active independent leg exercises. Even passive repetition of movements creates neural connections that contribute to the restoration of this function.
Manufactured by Restorative Therapies (USA)
You can make an appointment for a visit to a rehabilitation specialist by phone 8 800 500 02 03 or through the feedback form.