Medical rehabilitation is a complex of therapeutic and preventive measures that help completely or partially restore the impaired functions of the body after diseases, injuries or surgical interventions.
A multidisciplinary team of specialists is involved in rehabilitation, including therapist, neurologist, rehabilitation specialist, cardiologist, physical therapist, physiotherapist, and psychologist.
• Restore and increase the range of movements in the limbs after strokes, palsy, injuries; prevent joint contractures
• Eliminate acute or chronic pain syndrome caused by various causes
• Restore muscle function, including hypotrophy, prevent muscle atrophy
• Accelerate regeneration and trophic activity of damaged tissues, eliminate swelling of tissues after operations and injuries
• Prevent the formation of adhesions of internal organs after surgical interventions
• Slow down the disease progression
• Increase exercise tolerance
• Improve well-being, normalize the psycho-emotional state.
• Diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system:
- Spinal osteochondrosis (degenerative spine disease) and related pain syndromes
- Deforming diseases of the musculoskeletal system, i.e., scoliosis, kyphosis, deformities of the lower extremities
- Degenerative and inflammatory diseases, i.e., arthrosis, arthritis, sacroiliitis, gout, synovitis, tendovaginitis, epicondylitis, myositis
- Rehabilitation after injuries and fractures, osteoporosis
• Diseases of the nervous system, i.e., paresis, paralysis, neuralgia, neuropathy
• Diseases of the cardiovascular system, i.e., coronary heart disease, previous heart attacks, strokes, hypertension, venous diseases, etc.
• Diseases of the respiratory system (bronchial asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, etc.)
• Rehabilitation after infections, including after coronavirus infection
• Rehabilitation after surgery, including plastic surgery, liposuction, bariatric, etc.
METHODS OF MEDICAL REHABILITATION IN LANTSET
• Robotic mechanotherapy
• Hydrokinesotherapy (classes in the rehabilitation pool)
• Physical therapy
• Training on simulators
• Kinesio taping
• Magnetic therapy
• Ultrasound therapy
• Heat treatment
• Laser therapy
• Treatment with a psychologist and a psychotherapist (psychotherapy)
• Drug treatment
To effectively restore the physical and social activity of the patient as well as his return to his/her usual lifestyle, the rehabilitation specialists of the LANTSET clinic use individual and integrated approaches in their work.
You can make an appointment for a visit to a rehabilitation specialist by phone 8 800 500 02 03 or through the feedback form.