Physical therapy room
Physical therapy (PT) is a method of prevention and treatment of various diseases based on the use of graduated movements, which through reflectory segmental interrelations affect the efficiency of all organs and systems.
✔️ Rehabilitation specialists and physical therapy trainers of the LANTSET clinic develop sets of exercises for patients taking into account the type and characteristics of the underlying disease, concomitant diseases, age, level of general physical fitness.
BASIC RULES OF PHYSICAL THERAPY:
• Regularity and repeatability of exercises (strengthening motor skills)
• Gradual increase in physical activity (prevention of physical overload and achievement of sustainable recovery)
• Impact on different muscle groups (improvement of the functions of all organs and systems)
• Availability of training in accordance with the individual characteristics of each patient.
Depending on the goals of physical therapy, all exercises for diseases of the musculoskeletal system can be divided into the following groups:
• Decompressing exercises – the effect is aimed at stretching the spine in order to increase the spaces between the vertebrae and eliminate the pressure of anatomical structures on the nerve endings.
• Exercises to eliminate muscle imbalance – the effect is aimed at relaxing tense muscles and strengthening weakened muscles.
• Exercises to increase mobility – the effect is aimed at increasing the amplitude of movements in the spine and joints, reducing stiffness, eliminating muscle spasm.
• Exercises to strengthen the musculoskeletal system - the effect is aimed at increasing muscle strength and strengthening the muscular corset, which can create reliable support for the spine and reduce the load on it.
Physical therapy is recommended for both a healthy person and people with an already diagnosed spinal disease. Physical therapy exercises are especially relevant for patients with a sedentary lifestyle. To enhance the positive results, physical therapy classes are combined with physiotherapy and massage.
MAIN EFFECTS OF THERAPEUTIC EXERCISES:
• Reduction and relief of pain in the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral regions.
• Elimination of increased pressure of the vertebrae on the intervertebral discs.
• Improvement of blood circulation, metabolic processes and regeneration of cartilage tissue and bones, as the supply of oxygen and nutrients is activated.
• Restoration of mobility of the spine and joints.
• Normalization of the function of internal organs and systems: GI, cardiovascular, nervous and others.
• Improvement of lymph outflow due to muscle contraction as swelling and congestion are reduced.
• Acceleration of recovery after diseases, injuries and surgical intervention.
• Strengthening the muscular core and improving posture.
Regular physical therapy classes help relieve tension, improve mood, concentration, efficiency and give a boost of energy. Physical activity promotes health, the development of strength and endurance of the body.
A subscription system has been developed for the convenience of patients.
You can make an appointment for a visit to a rehabilitation specialist by phone 8 800 500 02 03 or through the feedback form.