Botulinum Toxin Therapy
Intramuscular injections of type A botulinum toxin containing substances
Botulinum toxin therapy means injections of type A botulinum toxin containing substances (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, etc.) into facial muscles to remove spasms and mimetic muscle activity. As long as the substance is active, there will be no new lines in the injection area.
Botulinum toxin-based substances smooth out lines on any part of the face, but they have the best effect in its upper third.
The main indications, therefore, are:
• Frown lines and forehead wrinkles
• Bunny lines
• Crow’s feet.
• Neck bands
• Smile lines
• Expression lines in any part of the face
• Downturned mouth corners
• Skin aging on the chest
• Undefined facial contours
• Facial asymmetry
• Nasal flare and droopy nose
• Uneven eyebrows
• Excessive sweating
• Botulinum toxin helps smooth out scars. Injected while the wound is healing, it relieves muscle tension around it. As a result, the wound edges relax and the scar that forms becomes smoother, barely noticeable.
There are contraindications, expert advice is recommended
You can make an appointment with our beauty expert by calling 8 800 500 02 03 or through the feedback form.