Post-covid recovery program Easy Breathing and Stamina
The program is 5, 7, 10, and 14 days long.
The program is designed specifically for patients who have suffered a coronavirus infection with lung damage and have the following health records:
• ICU treatment
• Were put on a ventilator for 5+ days
• Suffered viral pneumonia with lung damage over 10%
• Have coexisting serious diseases: diabetes mellitus, hypertension, heart failure, kidney failure, etc
• Age of 50+
• Have pathological changes in the lungs detected on CT and X-ray, cough, shortness of breath and feel bad even after recovery
• Hypoxic state, saturation under 95%
• Disorders of the CNS and PNS, accompanied by myalgia, chronic headaches, migraines and spasms
• Worsened or no sense of smell and touch, vision problems
• Significant weight loss (about 10% of the initial body weight) over a month or a significant weight gain
• Increased body temperature (37-38 degrees Celsius) for a month or more, chronic weakness
• Mental and psychological problems: depression, insomnia, or anxiety.
✅ The treatment complex is personalized for each patient based on their health and indications.
The diagnostic part of the program determines
how well the patient's body has dealt with inflammation, whether there is a risk of thrombosis and whether there are failures in internal organ function.
The therapeutic part of the program is aimed at
improving respiratory muscle and lung function, improving body cell metabolism, increasing resistance to hypoxia, correcting failed body functions, regaining physical, psychological and emotional activity.
THE MAIN COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAM:
◼️ Expert doctors
Rehabilitation therapist, general physician, cardiologist, neurologist and psychotherapist. Based on each patient’s health, an individual plan for diagnosis, recovery and prevention is created.
Laboratory and instrumental investigations help an interdisciplinary team of doctors get full information about the current state of health. An attending physician will interpret examination results, answer all questions, provide recommendations on how to prevent and exclude risk factors.
◼️ Infusion therapy with medications
An important component of the program is intravenous medication for rapid recovery of failed body functions. According to test results, the attending physician prescribes a personalized course of necessary drugs.
◼️ Complex of health improvement procedures
The course of health improvement procedures is very intense: oxygen therapy in an oxygen capsule, therapeutic chest massages, lymphatic drainage pressotherapy, herbal baths with oils and so on.
Physical factors (MLS laser therapy on the chest area, drug electrophoresis, Hivamat electrostatic massage, inhalations with emulsions) improve metabolism, accelerate lung reparative processes and boost the immune system.
Patients have a course of breathing exercises and therapeutic swimming as well as clinical and psychological training with biofeedback therapy supervised by specialists.
🔲 DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM SCOPE AND PRICELIST:
To enroll in the program, call 8 800 500 02 03, 8 929 833 24 06 or contact us via the feedback form.
Be healthy and feel great!
The pandemic has affected everyone. The infection turned out to be dangerous not only in its course but also its consequences.
THE STORY OF KONSTANTIN SEMENOVICH
The main complications were: shortness of breath, fatigue and muscle weakness, disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, cognitive disorders, anxiety and depression. In order to regain health, doctors of the LANTSET clinic have developed a specialized program.